Community Forum

Appointments

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Appointments

I received a phone call regarding an appointment for the next day.  I was not aware they had scheduled one.  I called to cancel and was told that I did not have an appointment.  Then I get an email stating that I can change appointment.  

What the heck. 

I have been trying to get comcast to relocate the drop line at my home for six years.  The OCC vendor that they use never call ahead and just show up and then look at the job and never come back.  

They will not give me a contact person who will follow this issue through to completion.  I get sympathy but NO FOLLOW through.  With the huge fees Xfinity charges this issue is having me wanting to cancel my use of this service

Expert

Re: Appointments

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Appointments

libr, I can take a look into that appointment and get our construction team out to bury that line. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.