Community Forum

Additional Account Access

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Additional Account Access

So it seems I am allowed to have 6 emails, and 6 account access points.  I like this, I can allow my college kids access my vast TV lineup, online.  Now the question, one kid just subscribed to Comcast for Wifi only at her college apartment, her own account.  Can she use her wifi only account, and still access my (her dad) TV plan online? 

She went to 'Incognito' window, to try and logon on to my account, with the email I provided her 2 years ago, and Comcast will not let her log to my account with that comcast email while in incognito. Is it okay that she logs off her account on her computer, and logs onto the email I account I gave her, to watch shows? 

Will comcast get weird about one computer (ip address) that logs into 2 different accounts?  I don't want her to get in trouble, but I kind feel I am allowed to give my kids access to my vast TV account with one of my 6 logon options.  

Official Employee

Re: Additional Account Access

She’s fine, some shows/movies are only available using the your home network, if she comes across not being able to access certain offerings.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!