Community Forum

Account cancelled without my knowledge

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Account cancelled without my knowledge

My account was cancelled without my knowledge. Extremely disappointing customer experience and Security Breach. My account has been suspended by some unknown caller without my knowledge. All your agents can tell me is to wait till tomorrow and talk with another agent. I do not owe you guys any payment.FIX ASAP. Last 24 hours has been a terrible experience, I have been asked to talk to different agents and transferred only to find that the issue is still open. 

Expert

Re: Account cancelled without my knowledge

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not PM an Official Employee unless they request it.  Doing so is a violation of Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Account cancelled without my knowledge

Hello anushkrishna9. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can assist with reviewing your account, researching the disconnection, and assist in reactivation. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.