Community Forum

Account Notifications

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Account Notifications

Please fix the notification system. I keep getting notices to check my account and pay my bill even after it has been paid. I don't mind getting a reminder notification before I pay or if it is late but to constantly be getting these messages even after it is paid is getting annoying. I am getting notifications almost every week.

Thank you

Tags (1)
Admin1

Re: Account Notifications

Hi yagabu -- I can help with that notification issue. How long after you make your payment does a notification arrive?

New Poster

The notices come at different times. Sometimes a day after the payment has been made and posted to the account, sometimes 2 or three days after. I don't mind if it is a reminder before the due date, but to recieve them after it has been paid is annoying.

Admin1

yagabu -- Thank you for clarifying. I would recommend getting in touch with our Security Assurance team. They dig into this further to see why the notifications are arriving days after making your payment. They can be reached at 1-888-565-4329.