Community Forum

Accessing account online still not working - can't pay bill.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Accessing account online still not working - can't pay bill.

My Sypmtom for the last 2 weeks:

I am able to sign in and see my name at top right.  If I click on PAY BILL or MY ACCOUNT it loads the page of users I have on my account and email preference selection.  It is an endless loop.  It will only bring up user preferences on my account.

Platform:

Windows 7 Pro.  I.E 10, Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m, Firefox 50.1.0

New Poster

Re: Accessing account online still not working - can't pay bill.

If I clear Cache and try again.  I see a new looking account screen, but after a few seconds it redirects and looks like old access page, then loads that endless loop page of users and prferences.

I have even tried multiple networks to no avail.

Tried Compatibility mode, even went into F12 developer settings and changed to IE9, IE8 with no luck.  All same symptoms and same result.

New Poster

I figured it out!!!  My username was still linked to old account when I moved over 6 months ago.  Called in and had them remove and update account.  Working like normal.

Frequent Visitor

I wish I could get ahold of the person you talked too.  I have the exact same issue but when I call in and tell them the solution I just get run through all the usual 'log out back in' 'clear you cache' waste of time and then get told nothing is wrong with my account and to wait 72 hours for a phone call.

New Poster

I have the same problem.  When I try to pay my bill, I just have my preference it's impossible to go at the other page to pay it.  I have Windows 10 and I try with my Mac ( Apple) and it doesn't work.  Do you have a solution for me, its not funny to call comcast each month to pay my bill....Smiley Sad

New Poster

Re: Accessing account online still not working - can't pay bill.that ziwo exactly. I willl pay what

I''stay try to pay my full my full bill. I just didn't exaually this month. You've always been good too me and I reallly appreciate it. Thank you for your patience and I always plan to be with Comcast.

<Removed Personal Information>

New Poster

Ok so multiple people are having this problem so perhaps it could get fixed?!!! I've tried from both work and home computers. i've tried using the app on my phone. i keep having to call to pay my bill. This has been going on for months and its ridiculous. I can't even view my account balance on any of them either. Yet another example of bad customer service.

Official Employee

Hi DreaBoston, I am showing ComcastAmir has reached out to you on your other post. If you are still experiencing issues signing in please reach back out there.

Closing old thread