Community Forum

A random bump in billing, yet again...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

A random bump in billing, yet again...

I will do my best to keep things family friend here despite my level of irritation with Comcast right now.

A couple of years ago I hesitantly made the switch to Comcast. After reading much of the negative reviews on unexpected price bumps I spoke to various customer service reps and discovered that a prepaid/no contract account was the best way to circumvent the issue since it came with no promotional pricing.

Yet each 6 months/year I receive a bill of a higher amount and no explanation for it. I have spoken to reps on here each time that has happened - and to give them credit they have sorted it out for me - but at this point I'm not only angry at it happening once again, but the fact that this practice is intentional in hopes of netting customers who don't carefully reviews bills and charging them higher rates.

Please help.

Expert

Re: A random bump in billing, yet again...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thanks 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!