Community Forum

$60 technician visit charge

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

$60 technician visit charge

Today is probably one of the most frastrating days in my life. I found out there is $60 charge on my second bill after I moved to my current apartment. I started my service from June 2nd, but I couldn’t see any signal since my service started. The rep told me that a technician would be sent out, and if there is any issue that needed to fixed to have internet back I wouldn’t be charged anything. Then a technician came on June 5th. He connected for me, and it still didn’t work. He went out and spent hours fixing the wire and some sort stuff. Then I finally had signal. He said you wouldn’t be charged anything and he actually did the maintenance crew’s work. After that, I didn’t see the technician charge on my first bill and I thought it should be fine. But today I found I was wrong. $60 charge still came. I called the billing rep, and he didn’t want to remove the charge, and insisted that as long as the technician came there would be a charge. He said he didn’t care what the technician said, and this is just unfortunately happened to me that I had to pay it no matter what. I said I need to talk to your supervisor, and he said Supervisor is busy and he would call me back. Then nobody called me back until now.
New Poster

Re: $60 technician visit charge

This is definitely not right! Can someone address this please?!
Regular Contributor

Re: $60 technician visit charge

you need too wait  your turns there are other out there a head of  you that a rep is  helping  righth now