Community Forum

$500 visa offer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

$500 visa offer

When I signed up with Xfinity, I was told I was eligible for $500 visa card. I ordered the Internet + TV service plan, and also ordered the LG phone through Xfinity Mobile. It has been more than 3 months, and I haven't received the gift card. I tried to check the status on the rewards website, but it only shows the reward for another LG phone I ordered later. I had online chats with Xfinity core billing department and mobile billing department, but they cannot give me anything. I had wanted to call customer care 1-800-526-3268, but had seen that people here have very bad experience with it. I hope someone here can help me with it.

Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: $500 visa offer

Hi chocolatek818, I can help review this for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for offering to help. I just sent you a private message.

Official Employee

Thank you for the reply, I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Chocolatek818, thank you for working with us in private message and please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you