Community Forum

500$ gift card

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

500$ gift card

When i contacted comcast for internet plan they told one promotion is going on if you move to xfinity mobile you will get 500 $ gift card after 3 months.

I took performance internet plan and moved to xfinity by ordering iphone x, 11/21/17 got the email after the order confirmation it has the belo note 

"You are eligible to receive a $500 Prepaid Card if you sign up for XFINITY Mobile by December 4, 2017"

I got my device on 12/10/17 and activated it.

Now i am checking my $500 gift card status online ,it says as below , its horrible and i feel like i was cheated, need assisiatance to solve ..

Tried to call thier customer care 1-800-526-3268  waited in the line for 1 hour no answer

YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Disqualified-Mobile Service Ordered Outside Sales Window

It seems you ordered your mobile services outside the allowable promotional time frame and no longer qualify for $500 Prepaid Card

Expert

Re: 500$ gift card

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

kp_83, I'd be happy to look into your gift card promotion eligibility. Please shoot me a private message with the following: 

1. Your full name

2. The phone number associated with your residential services. 

Thanks, 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thanks Ken.

I sent youe a private mesage.

one more thing i need to update ,when i contacted xfinity i got a strange answer that my order got confirmed on dec 5 ,offer was there till dec 4.

You know i completed the order giving all payement details on 11/21 it was back ordered and had to wait

Official Employee

kp_83, thanks for providing me with your account info in private message. I've located a ticket investigating your giftcard. I have included your statement regarding the date you purchased and the December 5th confirmation. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

kp_83, your card has been approved and will ship soon! More details in our private message thread. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF