Community Forum

50% increase just for internet service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

50% increase just for internet service

I have not had this service for even 2 years and it has doubled. I was at $39.95 a month, now it is $60.+.
Teenage sons use internet for homework and gaming. This is absolutely rediculious. A couple months back we got a letter stating internet speed increasing for FREE to 100. How convenient service price increases by 50%. There for speed increase was NOT FREE at all. We've been scammed and you don't believe me; check social medial. My friend has had internet longer than me through Xfinity but they did not receive increase and pay ONLY $20 a month. I don't want no smooth talking excuses, I want my rate dropped for being a loyal customer. Or, like many other I will be cancelling.
Official Employee

Re: 50% increase just for internet service

Good evening, I understand your frustrations and I apologize for your experience. I would like to check and see if there are any offers for you. Would you like me to look at your account from here?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!