Community Forum

$5/mo iPad promo?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

$5/mo iPad promo?

I recieved an email the other day (maybe a week or two ago) regarding a promo for an iPad added to your bill for $5 per month.  When I click the link and try to order, I get an error message saying "This offer is not available..." and telling em to call a number.  Was this a legit offer?  I haven't called the 800 number yet for the sake of not wanting to waste an hour on the phone if nothing will happen, but wanted to see if others were able to claim this offer...?

Expert

Re: $5/mo iPad promo?

Yes, it's a legitimate offer and a petty sweet one too. (I wish I qualified) Smiley Sad

An employee on the forums can help you with that.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

This is a legitimate offer, Allen_m. You can sign up for it here: xfinity.com/ipad 

Here's more info I found: 

" Starting April 26, 2017, customers who subscribe to an X1 Preferred Triple Play or Quad Play package (or above) can purchase a WiFi-only iPad for $5 per month for a 24-month period. Eligible customers will receive an offer at their preferred email address. This email will direct them to xfinity.com/ipad, where they can purchase the device." 

KenF

New Poster

Thanks nerdburg and KenF for clarifying.  Even though they sent me the email, I guess I don't qualify.... I only have TV and internet, not Triple Play.  Bummer. Smiley Sad

Official Employee

Thanks nerdburg and KenF for clarifying.  Even though they sent me the email, I guess I don't qualify.... I only have TV and internet, not Triple Play.  Bummer. Smiley Sad

allen_m, bummer indeed Smiley Sad Let us know if you need anything else. 

KenF