Community Forum

$5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

$5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Hi, I posted the following info in December last year, about turning on autopay and ecobill on my account and yet, not receiving a discount. One of the forum members pointed out that the discount will show up on the second bill and one of the Comcast employees, ComcastShane, offered to assist if needed.

Well, I just received a second bill today, and the discount has not shown up yet. I do not have the privilege to private message ComcastShane. I appreciate it if you someone can help me out. Thanks a lot.

Original thread:

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/10-Auto-Pay-and-EcoBill-Discount-not-showing-up-Can-you/m-p/302...

Original post:

"I had Comcast for 2 years now, I always have autopay but I did not have Ecobill turned on, so I did not receive any discount. Thats my bet. Anyways, I signed up for another 2 years contact in Nov, 2017, and the agent told me to turn on the EcoBill to receive $10 discount. I turned it on right away but the discount was not reflected on the my latest bill. I don't know if the agent forget to process it or I missed a step. I did not receive the phyical bill in mail this month, so I think I did it correctly. Appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction. Thanks.

The discount, which is now $5 for both autopay and ecobill, will show up on the second bill after turning those on."

Frequent Visitor

Re: $5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Still waiting for some help ... Appreciate it.

Official Employee

Re: $5 Auto Pay and EcoBill Discount not showing up after 3 months, Can you please help me out?

Hi tmac6767, I can review these discounts on your bill for you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

PM sent, Thanks for helping me out.

Official Employee

Hi tmac6767, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

hanks for pointing it out. Appreciate it. Consider case closed. Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi tmac6767, glad I was able to assist. Please reach back out if you have any concerns in the future.

thank you