Community Forum

45 days to get service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

45 days to get service

I contacted Comcast through their website and notified them of my move to a newly constructed house.I am being told it will take 45 days to get service. Since they cannot provide service in reasonable time, I asked to be let out of my contract. They have the nerve to say I owe a early termination fee because they cannot provide new service in a reasonable time.
Anyone else had this issue?
Admin1

Re: 45 days to get service

Hi Vicham -- I can help with getting service to your address. Please send me a PM with your name, contact information, and new address. I will work with construction on delivering service to your new address. I will also look at your ETF issue as well.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

New Poster

Re: 45 days to get service

Well let me update on the chaos at xfinity.  Now I am being told after 35 days that my new address is unserviceable, but I will still have pay the early termination fee.  Why is xfinity expecting me to pay the ETF when xfinity cannot provide service to my new home.