Community Forum

30 day money back

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

30 day money back

We moved to a new house and ordered a new bundle. Comcast transfered our old balance and started our new bundle. Comcast wasn’t working very well so we decided to cancel service with in the 30 day money back period. However, we received a bill for over $200. After several calls with customer service (everyone seems clueless) we keep getting additional credits to our account but the total still remains incorrect. We’ve now been sent to collections but we WANT to settle up. We simply want to pay the amount that was transferred from our old residence and we want Comcast to honor the contract we signed with the 30 day refund for the new service. Seems simple to me, but I guess not.
Official Employee

Re: 30 day money back

Hi, Pkuser - I can check what is going on with your account balance. Please send me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone number associated with your account. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you in advance!