Community Forum

$234 Monthly Bill!!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

$234 Monthly Bill!!!!

$234 Monthly bill.... This is just crazy. Why can't comcast take care of long time customers? Don't they want to keep loyal customers????

Frequent Visitor

Re: $234 Monthly Bill!!!!

I am in the same boat,  24+ years with comcast.  I posted something the other day about taking a poll and putting it out on social media and they removed my post right away.

In Mpls - X1 premier (cable, internet and home security) at your same rate listed.  Been trying for a week to get it lowered and at least in the neighborhood of new customers...

Might do Hulu Live TV and Century link with netflix and we already have prime.....I'll save $$ and still get everything we need.

Regular Contributor

if you look at my post I was charged over $800 on two different cards in one month, my dispute is still ongoing ...

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/WHEN-WILL-COMCAST-FINALLY-STOP-MESSING-UP-BILLING-ISSUES/td-p/...

Official Employee

Hi icknight2, I can assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Administrator
Moved:

Official Employee

Hi icknight2, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion that fits your needs.  If you have any questions in the future please let us know.

Thank you