Community Forum

2 cs agent lied to me

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

2 cs agent lied to me

initially i called wanting to extend as my contract was going to expire. I told the first agent that i wanted the same lineup i had with starz and hbo . I was offered the X1 Starter Double Play with preferred service. HBO addon. I asked about starz and she mentioned that it was included in the preferred service. I logged on an hour later on my xfinity account when  i got the email that the changes got made and noticed that the Starz was missing. i called the second cs agent and i was notified that this was not included. also i guess to get me off the phone i was told that they were going to pull the recording from my previous call and investigate and will get in touch with me in 2 days. I called this morning and was told that they cant pull the recording as its only used for training purposes. I wonder why people are leaving and cutting the cord

Official Employee

Re: 2 cs agent lied to me

Hello homer388. We apologize for any miscommunication previously. I can assist with going over the Starz premium channel offers so we can get this added to your service. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!