Community Forum

2 accounts

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

2 accounts

I have 2 accounts. 1 is my primary which I have on my xfinity app. The other is our vacation home which I don’t have on my app but need it because it seems there is always problems there. Both billing addresses are the same(primary). And I am
The primary account holder. How do i get our vacation home on my xfinity app as well so that i can see what boxes are working as well as having the ability to reset the boxes when needed. I can’t be the only one wondering this. Technology has become so advanced that this has to be possible without having to create another username and password to remember.
Expert

Re: 2 accounts

@mUrmaid1 wrote:
I have 2 accounts. 1 is my primary which I have on my xfinity app. The other is our vacation home which I don’t have on my app but need it because it seems there is always problems there. Both billing addresses are the same(primary). And I am
The primary account holder. How do i get our vacation home on my xfinity app as well so that i can see what boxes are working as well as having the ability to reset the boxes when needed. I can’t be the only one wondering this. Technology has become so advanced that this has to be possible without having to create another username and password to remember.

I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum. you should get a reply shortly.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: 2 accounts

Hi mUrmaid1. Account Management via the XFINITY My Account app or My Account on our web portal, must be done with a unique primary username / email address per account. We currently do not support multi-account management with a single username. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!