Community Forum

$19.99 Internet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

$19.99 Internet

I am being charged $24.99 per month instead of $19.99 for my internet despite enrolling in autopay and ecobill. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks.

Official Employee

Re: $19.99 Internet

Hello Nrolling, I can look into this for you and get the issue corrected so that all of your discounts apply automatically from here on out. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

New Poster

Thanks Amir,

I private messaged you.

Frequent Visitor

Did they offer $5 off if you enroll on Eco bill and auto pay?

I have a problem with them for my $5 discount, when I was inform that when I enroll the eco bill and auto pay I would get $5 off my monthly bill. When I call they say They NEVER heard of the discount service. I dont know why I was told of a discount when there not one.

New Poster

510ak,

Yes, I saw the offer for $19.99 per month for just internet which is the best price in my area.

I enrolled in eco bill and auto pay, but I was still charged $24.99 for internet.

I had the best results from using the xfinity instant message chat. I chatted with a comcast rep who tried to sell me on a higher cost plan. Once I finally got her to stop selling me a new plan, she applied a $5 credit to my account and said that the $19.99 per month for internet would start on my next billing cycle. We'll have to wait and see if that is the case, but the $5 credit was applied which is cool.

Official Employee

@510ak,

I've replied to your post regarding the $5 self-service discount on the link below. If you would like assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out and I'd be more than happy to help address your billing concerns. 

Please see my response here, https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Billing/Auto-Pay/m-p/3056771