Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

$100. Gift Card after 3 months ?

Highlighted
New Poster

$100. Gift Card after 3 months ?

I 'm wondering if anyone has received their promised $100. Gift Card after 3 months service ?  I called Customer Service to ask when this month, it would be mailed out.  I was given a web site ( XfinityRewardsCenter.com) and on that site all six selections took me to a site, not affiliated with Comcast... advertising gift or credit cards !  Wondering if the promise of a $100. Gift Card is just a "come-on" to get people to sign up with Comcast.  If is, it's a cruel trick, especially this time of year when a senior citizen could use that for Christmas for great-grandkids.  Thank you for any info,  Christmas Carol

Accepted Solutions
Expert

Re: $100. Gift Card after 3 months ?

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.

All Replies
Expert

In order to qualify for a Visa Rewards Card the following conditions must be met:

• You must be a new customer
  • You must sign up for a qualifying bundle with no modifications
  • You must make full payment on time for 90 days (no late pays)

Please note that this card comes with an expiration date

You can check on the status of your card here after the above conditions are met.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.