Community Forum

$1.00 xcharge promotion

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

$1.00 xcharge promotion

Well back in Sept U ordered 4 phones 3 xcharge. My rep had me do each order individually. A few days later I received an email asking personal account questions 4 individual sets of questions. I answered 1 set and thought maybe someone is trying to steal my info so I deleted the other 3.
A few days later I received my galaxy 7. I called asking where my x charges were . Their response in back order.
I called a week later again there still in back order. I said by the way someone emailed me asking personal account questions. They said yes you have to answer before the cellphone is shipped. I said well my sales rep never informed me. I answered 1 email and deleted the other 3.
Well I will send 1 set of questions out for all 3.
A week later I received an email. I answered the questions. I received 1 a week later. Now we're in Oct/Nov. I called again and was told there in back order.
I called again another week later and was told you didn't answer the security questions WE CANCELLED YOUR ORDER.
I asked who gave you permission to cancel my order. I've been told there on back order.
They said oh were very sorry. You can still order them. I said how much.
He said full price. I said why would I do that I already paid for them.
I hung up on him. I called back a few days later waited to speak to a supervisor for over 2 hours. I hung up!!
I called back again (now when I say this I always had to repeat wht I was calling and give my full account info 4 times and continuously transferred)

I got supervisor Amanda in November. She said go down to the store and buy 2. I said at full price ?? She said yes I will put a ticket it. I can see here everything is fully documented we could write a book!
I did just that purchased 2 charges at full price.
Amanda called me back personally. Everything okay did you get the phones??
I said yes... Amanda said I'm putting the ticket in... it might take a few weeks.
IT'S JANUARY 22, 2018 AND I AM STILL PAYING MONTHLY ON THE $1.00 PROMO CELLPHONES. I cannot express how disappointed I am in xfinity mobile. I have have been a customer for over 20 years. Shame shame for lying to your customers!
Official Employee

Re: $1.00 xcharge promotion

tesitesi, thanks for posting. I can check on that price lock ticket. Please send me a private message with your full name and account number (residential) for help. 

KenF