Community Forum

why are some of my channels in spanish

Regular Visitor

why are some of my channels in spanish

why are some of my channels in spanish but others are in english.  i can't figure it out or fix it by remote for the tv or comcast.

Official Employee

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish


@Madhaus90 wrote:

why are some of my channels in spanish but others are in english.  i can't figure it out or fix it by remote for the tv or comcast.


Apologies. The link below may assist with this: 

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Spanish-Audio-No-Audio-DVS-SAP-Secondary-Audio-Program/t...


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish

Im English speaking and have had Xfinity for many years. Why are you changing my channels to Spanish. I’m ticked especially when important sports games are on tv. In English then it ditched to Spanish. I’ll switch to Direct Tv ???
Official Employee

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish


@hishelpinhands wrote:
Im English speaking and have had Xfinity for many years. Why are you changing my channels to Spanish. I’m ticked especially when important sports games are on tv. In English then it ditched to Spanish. I’ll switch to Direct Tv ???

Apologies. The link below may assist with this

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Spanish-Audio-No-Audio-DVS-SAP-Secondary-Audio-Program/t...


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish

why are you saying you are an official Comcast employee but do not answer why broadcast is in spanish??

Valued Contributor

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish


@Vickie1541 wrote:

why are you saying you are an official Comcast employee but do not answer why broadcast is in spanish??


The broadcast is in Spanish because the network has provided a Spanish alternate audio. Somehow, the subscriber accidentally switched that network/channel to the Spanish language from English.

Official Employee

Re: why are some of my channels in spanish


@Vickie1541 wrote:

why are you saying you are an official Comcast employee but do not answer why broadcast is in spanish??


https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Non-X1-Service/Spanish-Audio-No-Audio-DVS-SAP-Secondary-Audio-Program/...


I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!