Community Forum

what's in the sports and entertainment package?

Frequent Visitor

what's in the sports and entertainment package?

hi, 

what's the list of channels in the sports and entertainment package?  the wife wants CMT (not the music one).  google'ing shows it's in this package.

also when i search the forums and see a locked thread, why can i not see it?  this questions been asked this year, but is locked?

Thanks,

jeff

Regular Contributor

Re: what's in the sports and entertainment package?

@Jagreenough1 wrote:

hi, 

what's the list of channels in the sports and entertainment package?  the wife wants CMT (not the music one).  google'ing shows it's in this package.

What other CMT channel is there besides Country Music Television? I'm pretty sure that's the one in the Xfinity Sports & Entertainment Package.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the response but where is the list of what channels I’m getting for $9.99?
I know I get nfl red zone... but no amount for googling has turned up the answer.
Regular Contributor

@Jagreenough1 wrote:
Thanks for the response but where is the list of what channels I’m getting for $9.99?
I know I get nfl red zone... but no amount for googling has turned up the answer.

That's because the package is different depending on where you live. Hopefully, one of the Comcast reps saw your message and can answer it. You can also try going to the Xfinity site and, when a chat window opens up, ask there.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @Jagreenough1

Thanks for creating a new post to ask about the channels that are included in your Sports Entertainment Package. Anytime you run across a locked thread, it's normally because we either provided an answer to the post/customer or resolved their issues in a private message. @ThatDonGuy is correct. I hope you don't mind, but since I was assisting you on another post, I used your account number to verify the channels included with your package. I hope this helps: 

• 1445 CIN (Crime & Investigation Network) 
  • 1330 PAC (Pac-12 Bay Area)  
  • 1313 BIG (Big Ten Network)  
  • 1302 ESP (ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded)  
  • 433 PAC (Pac-12 Bay Area) 
  • 428 ESP (ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded)  
  • 427 NFL (NFL RedZone) 
  • 403 BIG (Big Ten Network) 
  • 277 CIN (Crime & Investigation Network) 
  • 68 CMTVP (Country Music Television (Pacific)  
  • 778 CMT (Country Music Television HD Pacific) 
  • 785 NFL (NFL RedZone HD) 
  • 1216 NFL (NFL RedZone HD) 
  • 1608 CMT (Country Music Television HD Pacific) 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

No shock there, I've been trying to get a decent price for internet only & switch to other options like Sling, Hulu etc.   Xfinity should take a page from T Mobile on customer service.  Grab a Roku box & seach on the main page for NFL, Sports, CMT etc. The world is heading to ala carte tv, but Comcast seems to be dedicated to make everything a chore.  A simple question like yours should be on your xfinity page when you sign in with an option to dowload the guide on channels you have.  Or hey, I would like to upgrade,downgrade on my account page (  nope)etc.