Community Forum

tv channels

Frequent Visitor

tv channels

Included in my package are several spanish speaking channels. I should not be paying for channels I don't watch or even understand. When I changed my plan to the next lower level I was hoping they would go as well.Also, there are over a dozen music channels, half of which are just not my style of music. Didn't happen although they took off some channels we do watch. This is not how I persieve saving money. Price only dropped a few dollars. Is this what I will be looking forward to? Does the company think that their choices of channels for a given tier level is "one size fits all"? 

Valued Contributor

Re: tv channels

@jdorfman2011 wrote:

Included in my package are several spanish speaking channels. I should not be paying for channels I don't watch or even understand. When I changed my plan to the next lower level I was hoping they would go as well.Also, there are over a dozen music channels, half of which are just not my style of music. Didn't happen although they took off some channels we do watch. This is not how I persieve saving money. Price only dropped a few dollars. Is this what I will be looking forward to? Does the company think that their choices of channels for a given tier level is "one size fits all"? 

Je ne comprends pas.

No cable company that I know of offers a la carte channels.

Frequent Visitor

Re: tv channels

Not talking about a few uneeded channels. Just rather not have over a dozen of those unwanted channels. Don't you think that someone paying good money for tv should have some say in the programming aside from going to a lower  tier and still  taking away more popular programs in their language? If you are defending them then I am sorry to have bothered you.