Community Forum

sounds of the season channel 941 (music)

New Poster

sounds of the season channel 941 (music)

Greetings:  I like the channel 941 (sounds of the seasons) only when it isn't playing "sounds of the seasons".  I'd like to suggest that you simply have a channel for those that love brass marching bands during July 4 and religous, nationalist and commercial "holiday" music during  their endless celebration.  While doing so, will you please keep the ambient channel on fully elsewhere, when it isn't interrupted by the cloying music celebrating all things whatever, so the only actual channel I enjoy doesn't keep disappearing?  It is fully a week since the New Year, and xmas music is still being played-I'm worried that another manufactured holiday, Valentine's Day, will be the theme music before I hear the standard fare.  Please tell me it isn't so, and please just dedicate a channel to the ambient music station 

Official Employee

Re: sounds of the season channel 941 (music)

Hello zeusspeaks, thank you for taking the time out to give us this suggestion. We do listen to customer feedback and would love to honor your request and have this changed in the near future, please click on this link and submit your request there so that this change can be considered in the channel update.