Community Forum

service change

New Poster

service change

my wife and I have been comcast customers for more than 20 years and recently  discovered that our current service costs far more than it should since we have no HD service and phone

we were currently offered an HD preferred plan that includes phone, HD TV and High speed internet for 119.95 for two years.which seems better on the surface.

What is most confusing ( and frankly discouraging) is how the rates will change after the two year term and what equipment charges are included(if any) since we will own our own gateway and already have an HD DTA that we currently swapped for

Official Employee

Re: service change

Hello cabernet34. We offer an introductory rate for the first 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to what we call Everyday Price or regular rate. Discounted pricing only lasts for a limited period of time and does eventually shift to Everyday Price.

I can assist with applying the offer to your account if you are ready to make the change. If you would like this assistance, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.