Community Forum

"Manage Plan" not working in My Account page

Contributor

"Manage Plan" not working in My Account page

When I click on the Manage Plan link: https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/offersFilter?upgrade=true

...it keeps bouncing me back to a Phone # page. I've tried it on a PC and on my Phone app, but it just redirects to this page: https://www.xfinity.com/buy/plan/contact-us

I just want to look at the different TV tier packages because I want to possibly make a change, but I want to look over all my options first. I don't want to talk to a salesperson who will throw a bunch of packages at me.

I just want to see each tier's channel lineup and each tier's regular monthly cost.

Thank you.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: "Manage Plan" not working in My Account page

New Poster

I was on the phone with a rep last night and even they wouldn't give me the channel line up for the tiers, just the price. 

Official Employee

Hi @Eavila, 

The information provided by @Welcome_to_Post is correct. Unfortunately, you will not be able to make any changes to your plan online. As for the TV Tiers that are available, due to recent channel lineup changes,  we are still in the process of having this information updated and available online. In the meantime, I would be more than happy to provide any information I do have available related to the packages and/or channels that you may be interested in. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

@cecilkring, I have replied to your comment on this thread. The others will be closed as duplicates since they are all about the same thing. I can address your concerns in a private message as well. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!