Community Forum

premier double play channels vs super double play channels

New Poster

premier double play channels vs super double play channels

We are trying to find a listing of channels so that we can understand the difference before we switch over.  Could someone advise where to locate this?

Thank you

Theresa

Official Employee

Re: premier double play channels vs super double play channels

Hello @cleopatra2013, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We appreciate your interest in our services and we would love to have you as a customer. Please follow this link https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles, put in your address, choose the option "moving to this address", and it will bring up our available channel lineups for your area. Please let me know what other questions you have. Thanks! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: premier double play channels vs super double play channels

@cleopatra2013, I have not heard back from you on here, so I wanted to inform you that I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you need any further assistance with this channel lineup concern or for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank and we appreciate you being the best art of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!