Community Forum

pixelation problems with espn

New Poster

pixelation problems with espn

I am having continuous problems with pixelation on all ESPN channels.  Comcast support was of no help.  Anyone else having this problem?

New Poster

Re: pixelation problems with espn

Yes I have had the same problem with ESPN 1 and 2 for months now. Paying almost $180 a month to comcast and have complained several times. All three of my boxes are pixelated terrible on only these two channels. I have two HD boxes and a X1 box. They tried to tell me they would send a technician out but I would have to pay for it. Give me a break. Resolution center was supposed to call me next business day... No call. I watch ESPN more than any Chanel and it’s said I have to use ESPNGO to watch it because my cable provider canf deliver the product they promise. Cant wait to be done with this contract and give my money to someone who will provide a quality service that is expected.
New Poster

I am so furious with Comcast for the exact same reasons. They are awful.
New Poster

Yup, problem here too. I don't watch ESPN very often, but when I do, it's important! Yesterday was trying to watch tennis - unwatchable! Then didn't realize that today's opening day Giants/Dodgers game was on ESPN. Started early, so recorded it. Came home and again...unwatchable! Now it's personal! Clicked through using remote through about half the game, then it completely disabled and won't even advance the recording...and trying to switch to live ESPN (game long over of course) won't even connect to the channel at all! 

But NO...nothing to do with ESPN being owned by Disney and ABC! I never have problems with NBC affiliates! 

Time to start looking at DirecTV again I guess.