msnbc

Regular Visitor

msnbc

When is msnbc going to be back on air?

Valued Contributor

Re: msnbc

@missdee54 wrote:

When is msnbc going to be back on air?

I watching MSNBC right now. They are showing a presidential Q&A with the president of Poland. By the way, MSNBC is technically never "on air" since it is not a broadcast network available via antenna.

New Poster

It’s off here too (XRE 03059).  Same issue for a period of time yesterday.

Expert

@LD99 wrote:

It’s off here too (XRE 03059).  Same issue for a period of time yesterday.

did you try using a smart phone/tablet to see if the channel played on that device?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your answer, yes I could stream it but I wanted to watch it on TV.  I can't check what is on other channels while I am watching MSNBC it I am streaming.

Expert

@missdee54 wrote:

Thank you for your answer, yes I could stream it but I wanted to watch it on TV.  I can't check what is on other channels while I am watching MSNBC it I am streaming.

do you have other set top boxes? if so do they have the same problem with MSNBC at the same time? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello all,

@LD99 and @missdee54 - I'm happy to check if there are any issues with MSNBC channel in your area. Please send me a private message and include your first and last name. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

Thank you for posting in our forum!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.