Community Forum

lifetime network little women Atlanta season 5 episode 11 and dance 💃moms season 8 episode 2

New Poster

lifetime network little women Atlanta season 5 episode 11 and dance 💃moms season 8 episode 2

Hi I'm Lauren how was your day I can't watch dance moms season 8 episode 2 or  little women Atlanta season 5 episode 10 it said user not authorized what does that mean how do I fix it

Official Employee

Re: lifetime network little women Atlanta season 5 episode 11 and dance 💃moms season 8 episode 2

Hi @Jameson1531

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to watch Little Women of Atlanta and Dance Moms. Has this been resolved for you yet? If not, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can begin to troubleshoot? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!