i would like to add wwe

New Poster

i would like to add wwe

How do i add wwe network

Expert

Re: i would like to add wwe

@johntiggs7742 wrote:

How do i add wwe network

You would have to subscribe to the package that contains that channel; you can't add an individual channel.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Problem Solver

The WWE network is a internet channel. You need a internet connected device such as a tablet, cell phone, smart tv etc and download the WWE network app. You cannot download the app to the X1 box.🙂

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello johntiggs7742, you can always manage your channel lineup online at www.comcast.com or if you need further assistance I am happy to help you get this network added to your line up please send me a private message with your street address and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir). 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Is wwe network going to be added like YouTube on xfinity x1
New Poster

I would like to add wwe network
Regular Contributor

In order to add WWE network you need to have a streaming device such as a ROKU, Firestick, etc.. 

GO to the ROKU store, search "wwe channel" download it, and go through the motions. 

You can sign up through your laptop or desktop as well.  If you don't have a roku device, you can always use a hdmi to connect your desk/lap top to your tv and volia.  

The WWE network is not availble through a tradiational cable/sataellite package from what i understand.  It is a proprietary subscription availble exclusively through wwe.com

New Poster

Re: i would like to add wwe network

bius

@johntiggs7742 wrote:

How do i add wwe network

Official Employee

Re: i would like to add wwe network

2 year old thread closed

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.