Community Forum

hulu

Frequent Visitor

hulu

I know I can get to netflix with my remote  how do I get to hulu?

Official Employee

Re: hulu

Not through Comcast boxes, you’d have to use a third party device, ie Roku or Smart TV app
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

OK thanks  guess I can't get a sub to huilu then

New Poster

I just purchased Hulu. How do I access it ?
Official Employee

Not through Comcast boxes, you’d have to use a third party device, ie Roku or Smart TV app Or Hulu website
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

Right I have Roku orking now

New Poster

How do I watch Hulu on my Xfinity smart tv?
Frequent Visitor

get a ruko device

Expert

@Gjg53 wrote:
How do I watch Hulu on my Xfinity smart tv?

Check your tv's manual. You should have the Hulu app in the Tv's app menu if compatible with your smart television. You need to use the television's remote to use these features.

The television gets IPV television directly off the Internet. Your cable-box does not come into play when watching Hulu.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

Use your TV remote to get to networks then Hulu or Netflix, but you can speak into your Xfinity remote to get netflix.