Community Forum

channels

New Poster

channels

My sister just got QVC 2 and 3 on her programming, I was wondering if every programming plan would be getting it also. I have a standard package... I can't think that would be a premium channel

Problem Solver

Re: channels

If you have an X1 box, you will receive these channels with your service. If you do not, you will not see these channels or even know they exist.

Comcast is going to an IP-based delivery system, so many new channels will only be present if you have Comcast's latest equipment.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello breezy3, the information that (drhull) shared is correct. If you would like to check and see if QVC 2 and 3 are in your lineup or what TV tier they are included in please click on this link

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I just got Xfinity in January or February so I should have the latest equipment 

Official Employee

breezy3, thanks for clarifying! Did you get a chance to view the link that ComcastAmir previously provided? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!