Community Forum

channel upgrade only

New Poster

channel upgrade only

Recently we have lost some of the staions that we always had including Cartoon Network and Nickalodeon.  In the most recent channel line up list they are under digital preferred and we have digital starter which includes limited basic and expanded basic.  I have searched the website to try to see how much it would cost to have digital preferred and how to add it but have hit a brick wall everytime.  It will only show how to add premium channels and/or the price for triple play which I am not interested in at this time.  Can someone please let me know if and how to do this?

Official Employee

Re: channel upgrade only

Hello, Geolj3. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you were not able to find the answer readily available. I would like to look further into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name for I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Since when has CN and Nick been removed from Starter? That seems odd.

Official Employee

Hello, andyross. Thanks for reaching out to us. These changes seem to have taken place back around early May. Normally, if there is any type of line up change this will be communicated within the bill.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, Geolj3. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.