Community Forum

can't watch regular programs

New Poster

can't watch regular programs

I've been watching regular programs when they are actually on tv. Sometimes I miss them and have to watch them on Xfinity. Lately I haven't been able to watch them because suddenly I have to upgrade to HD. Or it's not available. Or it's now affiliated with another station and I have to pay to watch the last two episodes. For example: 90 Day Fiance I watched the first two current episodes on Xfinity and now want to watch the next episode, but it's not available. Also, wanted to watch The Talking Dead on Xfinity because it's on too late. I was able to watch the prior week's episode on the following Mon but not this past Sunday's episode. It's not available at all. I'm paying a rather high fee to watch my regular programs and now I can't catch the missed programs because I didn't watch them when they aired? I'm tempted to totally switch to another company. THis is ridiculous. Please tell me why I can't watch an episode that's in the middle of a season but I can watch the shows surrounding it?