Community Forum

can I add netflex to my xfinity TV

New Poster

can I add netflex to my xfinity TV

Anyone know how & cost. In Spokane, Wa

Official Employee

Re: can I add netflex to my xfinity TV

Call in and get it added. You can also go to www.Netflix.com , cost depends on the Netflix package chosen
https://www.netflix.com/signup/planform

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

adding... do you already subscribe to Netflix? if so you can log in on the X1 set top box and use your subscription with the set top box.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Debbiesmile, if you want to get Netflix and have it added to your bill, I can check to see if that is an option in your area. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.