Community Forum

beIN Sport Connect

New Poster

beIN Sport Connect

Hello and I'm sorry if this has been asked already as this forum is a bit different than others I frequent. 

I have subscribed to an enhanced sports program with the understanding that I would be able to connect to beIN sports.  However, when trying to log on to beIN website to get to their Channel 6 so I can watch motorcycle racing in the United States, I cannot login to access.

Am I missing something, or doing something incorrectly, or is this not available from Comcast as it's not listed on beIN provider page.
Thank you in advance.

New Poster

Re: beIN Sport Connect

nevermind.  

I now see that this has been an issue for more than 3 years so not very hopeful.  I wish that the local store could have been "more" helpful or knowledgeable or upfront that what I was trying to do, watch the premiere motorcycle road race series in the United States was actually not possible, even by adding the sports package.

As we will be managing a national racing team next year, being able to connect was crucial and now understand why everyone else at the race track is on DirectTV.

Sadly now need to reassess my package so that I can have this necessary tool for our pits.

Official Employee

Hi KazMan17! Sorry for the delayed response. After reviewing your account and local channel lineup, I was able to confirm beIN sports is available in your area, andis included in an add-on package outside of what you currently have. If you are interested in learning more about that package and pricing, please send me a private message by clicking on my name, ComcastChe' then click private message me. In this message please verify the street address and phone number associated with your account. 

New Poster

You are not understanding his issue. I share the same issue so allow me to explain. He has added the BeIn package to his channel line up already, as have I. However, in addition to the 2-3 channels available on XFINITY, BeIn provides an online streaming service where they show up to an additional 13+ channels of sports programming from around the world from the other dozens and dozens of markets they are present in worldwide.

This service is provided to its cable subscribers and at login you need to select the cable provider and login. All of the top providers are present including all of your competition, DirectTv, Uverse, etc. however there is no XFINITY/COMCAST option.

THE QUESTION THEREFORE IS why is XFINITY not included in this service and when will it be?
New Poster

Thank you for articulating the issue GoCanes5xChamps.

Frequent Visitor

Why is Comcast Xfinity the only major cable provider that does not have a deal with beIN Sport Connect? I pay Comcast for the sport package and for access to beIN Sport, yet I cannot access beIN Sport's app, which they say they provide to people who have beIN Sport as part of their cable
Packages. Yet, Comcast is the only major cable provider not included in this. I may leave Comcast because of this and switch to Verizon or Direct TV...
Frequent Visitor

No extras from Comcast, can't cut into the big guys bonuses too much