Community Forum

amc primere

Frequent Visitor

amc primere

What is the difference between AMC and AMC premimere?  

Official Employee

Re: amc primere

AMC Premiere is a premium upgrade to the AMC channel that's part of your existing pay TV package. For $4.99/month, members can watch current AMC shows ad-free and get early access or full-season access to select shows. Plus receive perks like special content, exclusive extended episodes, bonus scenes, sneak peeks, uncut movies, and more.

For example, The Walking Dead mid season premiere is 2/10, if you have premiere you could see the first episode starting 2/3

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

thank you for your response.  I have another question.  Will A Discovery of Witches ever be on AMC?

Official Employee

No idea, that’s a question for AMC. Per this article, it’s currently on different networks
https://www.google.com/amp/s/ew.com/tv/2018/10/05/a-discovery-of-witches-premiere-date/amp/

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!