Yesterday around 5pm Central Time, I added a new channel easily to the present lineup just by check marking it via using the Xfinity My Account app. However, the channel ONLY streams to my tablet and phone. And when I try watching The Filipino Channel on TV (channel 670 in Chicago market), it shows this (see image). I have an XRE-03121 error. I tried to get help on the phone as agent pinged my X1 unit twice for reboots. I also attempted to tweet ComcastCares on Twitter. Nothing heard back there. It’s 9:41am and I still haven’t gotten the channel on TV. Hoping a Comcast Tech or Agent here can help out on the matter. Thanks.