Community Forum

Would anyone know what package Willow (the cricket channel is on/ included). thanks

New Poster

Would anyone know what package Willow (the cricket channel is on/ included). thanks

Hello, 

would anyone know what package includes Willow (the cricket channel).  it doesn't appear on their channel line up.  But we can see it exists on the TV.....

Expert

Re: Would anyone know what package Willow (the cricket channel is on/ included). thanks

kelstaroo wrote:

Hello, 

would anyone know what package includes Willow (the cricket channel).  it doesn't appear on their channel line up.  But we can see it exists on the TV.....

Check out this page for information and who to call for more information.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Would anyone know what package Willow (the cricket channel is on/ included). thanks

Hello @kelstaroo. I can assist with reviewing your account for the option to add Willow. This network is usually a premium network add-on that is an a-la-cart service. To get a quote, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.