Community Forum

Why the world did I lose Investigation Discovery

Regular Visitor

Why the world did I lose Investigation Discovery

So my router crapped out on me yesterday so while talking to someone from xfinity about a new router they sold me on an “upgrade” for less money and more channels. Not even a minute after I accepted the “upgrade” Investigation Discovery was no longer available. I figured since the channels were upgraded it probably just needed to update. A couple minutes later I try ID again and now it says ID is not available with my current subscription. I contact Comcast again to see what is going on and they say they no longer offer ID and that I was grandfathered in with it on my previous service contract. I am then told the only way I can get ID back is if i don’t bundle TV, internet, and phone which would be astronomically more expensive. I then try to cancel the upgrade and revert back to my previous service and I am told they can’t do that. I was told I would be getting channels not losing them. That being said I am furious about this, this is the only channel my wife watches and now since you sold me on an “upgrade” I lost it. What a waste.