Community Forum

Why the world did I lose Investigation Discovery

Regular Visitor

Why the world did I lose Investigation Discovery

So my router crapped out on me yesterday so while talking to someone from xfinity about a new router they sold me on an “upgrade” for less money and more channels. Not even a minute after I accepted the “upgrade” Investigation Discovery was no longer available. I figured since the channels were upgraded it probably just needed to update. A couple minutes later I try ID again and now it says ID is not available with my current subscription. I contact Comcast again to see what is going on and they say they no longer offer ID and that I was grandfathered in with it on my previous service contract. I am then told the only way I can get ID back is if i don’t bundle TV, internet, and phone which would be astronomically more expensive. I then try to cancel the upgrade and revert back to my previous service and I am told they can’t do that. I was told I would be getting channels not losing them. That being said I am furious about this, this is the only channel my wife watches and now since you sold me on an “upgrade” I lost it. What a waste.
Contributor

Re: Why the world did I lose Investigation Discovery

customer-commitment.png

Netgear C7000-100NAS/Netgear EX7300-100NAS/(2) Linksys RE6700/1-VoIP/TiVo Bolt+/(2) TiVo Mini VOX
Contributor

Because this company is a joke and hates its customers. LOGO above IS A LIE! 

Netgear C7000-100NAS/Netgear EX7300-100NAS/(2) Linksys RE6700/1-VoIP/TiVo Bolt+/(2) TiVo Mini VOX
Contributor

File complaints to FCC people. Explain how you were lied to. Any other long standing issues report them as well. Comcast will claim it is all your fault and their perfect! Tell FCC you want no phone calls from Comcast in your complaint also. They will twist the story and make you into a fool.

Contributor

Comcast removed a long standing thread on this people. File complaints with FCC today!