Community Forum

Why isn’t DIY in HD?

New Poster

Why isn’t DIY in HD?

When will xfinity be updating their HD channel lineup in the Sacramento area? I’ve seen posts where DIY network is available in other areas so I’m not sure why it cannot be offered everywhere, especially in a major metropolitan area. Other competitors are offering it as well and gave more HD and 4K options.
Official Employee

Re: Why isn’t DIY in HD?

Hello,  lucidnick. 

I can take a look into your area and channel line up. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there again, lucidnick. 

I wanted to reach out one more time before closing out your post. 

Did you have any other questions? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

I am closing this post out for inactivity. If you have any other questions, please feel free to make another post. Have a great week!

Thank you for being a Comcast customer!