Community Forum

Why does channel 41 (or 841 in HD) not coming in?

New Poster

Why does channel 41 (or 841 in HD) not coming in?

Is anyone else having trouble receiving channel 41 FOX NEWS CHANNEL?  Have not been able to watch it on a regular basis since the middle of August, called customer support, nothing works.  No explanation as to why this channel does not come in.  Every other channel comes in fine, trouble only with FOX news channel, which I find VERY ODD.  If it does come in, it buffers constantly and is useless to watch. 

New Poster

Re: Why does channel 41 (or 841 in HD) not coming in?

Happened twice on Fox channel 841 recently, the first time is was temporary and cleared by itself......all other channels work fine!! This is obviously a liberal Comcast conspiracy to block my favorite and exclusive news channel.  The second time over TG weekend occurred yesterday and is ongoing. Three service agents blaming foolish on site problems were unable to fix it. The last one said he will pass it to the obvious cause, liberal scumbags in upper mgt. He promised a fix within 48 hrs......which I doubt.

Official Employee

Re: Why does channel 41 (or 841 in HD) not coming in?

Hi HRUTNER, are you trying to view this channel on your cable box or online? Do you get an error message on your screen, or does the screen show up blank?