Community Forum

Where is Universal Kids?

New Poster

Where is Universal Kids?

First Sprout was gone and then it became Universal Kids. Now that’s gone too. In fact, the entire channel (770) is gone. What is going on?
New Poster

Re: Where is Universal Kids?

A bit after 8:30AM this morning, I saw Universal Kids was on because 2 back-to-back episodes of Caillou were about to start.  Yes, you are right the channel disappeared entirely.  My 4 yr old misses Sprout and the 9AM Caillou was a "throwback" to Sprout listing.  I have been searching for near an hour.  Even ON DEMAND watch is out of order for this channel.  The channel itself is gone from the XFINITY TV local channel lineup which includes the pay-for channels like Nick.  https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/

New Poster

My wife noticed this as well. Our kid loves the shows on there. What's going on Comcast?
Official Employee

Hello all, I checked your channel lineups on my end and I show "Universal Lids" can be found on the same channels within your area. If you have issues tuning to this channel please try rebooting your cable box. 

New Poster

It was gone for the weekend and mysteriously came back on. Xfinity telephone rep said it may have been a glitch. Nonetheless, it’s back.
Official Employee

EddieT415 wrote: It was gone for the weekend and mysteriously came back on. Xfinity telephone rep said it may have been a glitch. Nonetheless, it’s back.

I am glad that this issue has been resolved for you, have a good day.