Community Forum

Where is TCM Turner Classic Movies?

New Poster

Where is TCM Turner Classic Movies?

Channels 213 and 903 are saying: Included with Subscription and that I'll need to add this channel to my line up by going to xfinity.com.

When I go to On Demand by Network, TCM appears and there are 78 movies. Some cost money, others say I have to subscribe. When I hit Subscribe it says Included with Subscription and says go to Xfinity.com to add.

On xfinity.com it is not in the list of premium channels.  I have the preferred digital TV package. Where is TCM? 

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Where is TCM Turner Classic Movies?

TCM is not a premium channel you can individually subscribe to. In most areas, it is in the Preferred tier. In some areas, it might be in the Sports & Entertainment add-on package.

Official Employee

Hello 86maradona,

These two channels 213 and 903 are part of the Sports Entertainment Package and will need a subscription. 

Regular Visitor

I do not want sports or anything else in the Sports and Entertainment Package except TCM. Can I subscribe to TCM only for a lower amount than $9.95 per month?

Silver Problem Solver

Unfortunately, there is no a-la-carte channel picking. It's all or nothing.

Regular Visitor

I have the HD Digital Preferred Plan and do not have (or want) a sports package. I live in a Boston suburb. TCM isn't in my channel lineup. How much does it cost to add it on? Is it any less expensive without getting sports? Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Sorry, I didn't realize I had posted my question earlier. I still don't know how much the cost is and can't find it online. Thanks.

Official Employee

grammalo wrote:

Sorry, I didn't realize I had posted my question earlier. I still don't know how much the cost is and can't find it online. Thanks.

TCM is not a premium channel you can individually subscribe to. In your specific area TCM is included in the Sports & Entertainment add-on package. That package is $9.95 a month. 

XFINITY TV customers can order the Sports Entertainment Package directly from their TV Box or online via My Account. You should be able to tune to the TCM channel (channel 213 in your area) and follow the instructions and review the costs that appear on the screen .