Community Forum

Where has MLB Extra Innings HD “beta” gone?

Regular Contributor

Where has MLB Extra Innings HD “beta” gone?

NHL Center Ice “beta” is available but once again...in the year 2018...no HD baseball.

Anyone?
Regular Visitor

Re: Where has MLB Extra Innings HD “beta” gone?

You can find the MLB HD Bena if you use the voice command on your X1 remote. You have to click the box on the lower left that says HD. However, it’s useless because when you try to tune to a game the whole menu just disappears and returns to the last thing you were watching. After going through all the agonizing levels of customer service I was finally told that there is a national outage of this service. The ticket number is supposedly SI026570757. They are supposed to be working on it actively. Wish I could say I’m sure these people know what they’re talking about. Most people I talked to had no idea of the MLB-EI HD beta or how it worked and insisted on having me try channel number after channel number.
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I found the same result.
Frequent Visitor

Same here. My guess is that won't be available until the hockey beta is finished which is next Sunday.
Regular Contributor

And of course we’ll all be driving flying cars and Barron Trump will be President and HD baseball will still be “beta” on Comcast.
New Poster

Just want to make sure I’m not the only one who still cannot access MLB HD BETA as of april 3???????? This is absolutely ridiculous
New Poster

You are definitely not the only one. I spent 45 minutes on the phone yesterday, was promised a call-back in an hour with a solution, and never received the call. The customer service guy had no idea what was going on, nor did the “level 2/3” people he said we’re fixing it. I wonder if they’ll refund my money...

New Poster

It took me three people on chat and then the phone to find out they were having a problem with MLB Extra Innings HD.  The last person I spoke with was able to find the internal Xfinity discussion of the problem - something to do with the file MLB uploaded being corrupt.  He said they were working on it and to give it 24-48 hours (from Sunday evening, when I spoke with him).  Nothing had happened by Wednesday night, so I posted a poor review on their Facebook page (I've had success in the past with this method) and got a quick response......but the outcome was nothing more than "we are working as quickly as possible to reach a resolution."  The guy I spoke with on the phone who knew of the issue (most people at Xfinity who I've talked with about this problem had no clue what I was talking about) seemed to say that some people were not having a problem with MLB HD.  Fingers crossed...... 

New Poster

Wednesday afternoon in CA, still not working.
Contributor

Same here, still not working
New Poster

Finally works!
New Poster

MLB BETA HD is working for me as of April 5. Via voice command.
Contributor

Are all the games in HD?