Community Forum

Where did the weather channel go in Martinsburg WV

Frequent Visitor

Where did the weather channel go in Martinsburg WV

We have been watching the weather channel  forever, now it states we need to upgrade to view?

Official Employee

Re: Where did the weather channel go in Martinsburg WV

Hi D7374, our agreement with "The Weather Channel" has been moved to a different TV tier (Digital Starter). If you would like to view this channel please upgrade your current TV tier of service or the "Weather Channel" provides localized weather every ten minutes on Local on the 8's.

New Poster

What agreement has expired? It states the Weather Channel is still available if you upgrade. I believe this is just a tactic to entice you to upgrade, but it's having just the opposite effect on me. I'm looking at options now, but I suspect Comcast won't be in my future much longer!

Official Employee

skroy wrote: What agreement has expired? It states the Weather Channel is still available if you upgrade. I believe this is just a tactic to entice you to upgrade, but it's having just the opposite effect on me. I'm looking at options now, but I suspect Comcast won't be in my future much longer!

Correction the "Weather Channel" has been moved to our Digital Starter TV tier. The "Weather Scan" channel was discontinued in January. Please reach back out to me here if you need assistance making changes to your current TV bundle.