Community Forum

Where can I browse TV package tiers and the channels in each tier?

Contributor

Where can I browse TV package tiers and the channels in each tier?

Hi everyone,

I can't find a list anywhere on this website that details the most current available TV packages Comcast has, their prices and what channels are in each package.

Can someone provide me a link to that?

I click on Shop/Upgrade, and all it gives me a phone number. I need to see a visual breakdown of everything.

Where can I find that? 

Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Where can I browse TV package tiers and the channels in each tier?

Having the same problem. I called CS last night after I noticed a lot of channels gone , including Nickelodeon and MTV, and they couldn't provide me with my current line up of what I did have after this "new" channel repackaging, but they basically wanted me to upgrade to a higher teir which is $40 more to regain those lost channels.

Official Employee

Re: Where can I browse TV package tiers and the channels in each tier?

Hi @Eavila and @cecilkring

I'd be more than happy to provide more information about the channel changes that took place. Unfortunately, we are still in the process of having this information updated online so I don't have a link that I can provide just yet. In order to do so, I will need to get your account information to ensure I am providing the correct information. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!