Community Forum

What happened to Nat Geo Wild in HD?

Frequent Visitor

What happened to Nat Geo Wild in HD?

Just noticed I couldn’t find Nat Geo Wild in its usual place in my guide. So I did a search for it with the remote and I found the SD station buried down in 108. Why was the HD feed removed? This is for zip 32407. Any ideas?
Expert

Re: What happened to Nat Geo Wild in HD?

@Biggen12 wrote:
Just noticed I couldn’t find Nat Geo Wild in its usual place in my guide. So I did a search for it with the remote and I found the SD station buried down in 108. Why was the HD feed removed? This is for zip 32407. Any ideas?

Use this link I supplied below to find out what channels are available in your service area. Just click on it and follow directions found on the page.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/tv

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Will that link bring back the channel? Because the HD channel is not in the guide anymore...

Regular Contributor

National Geographic Wild HD is still available where I live, so it's not some sort of "Comcast dropped it from everybody's system" sort of thing.