Community Forum

What happened to Cozi TV after the Big Switch on Comcast Cable systems in ABQ and Los Alamos?

Frequent Visitor

What happened to Cozi TV after the Big Switch on Comcast Cable systems in ABQ and Los Alamos?

January 18, 2016

Dear Comcast,

When I was checking to see which channels had moved after midnight because of the big switch, I saw that Cozi TV was removed from the channel lineup. Is there a reason to this? Please explain and what's going to happen to the channel space now.

Mark 

Los Alamos, NM

Frequent Visitor

Re: What happened to Cozi TV after the Big Switch on Comcast Cable systems in ABQ and Los Alamos?

I am in Seattle, WA and it disappeared also. We continue to lose channels to watch and I suspect it is the responsiblitly of the station COZI  -  KFFVDT5 (KFFV-DT5) 

New Poster

Re: What happened to Cozi TV after the Big Switch on Comcast Cable systems in ABQ and Los Alamos?

Jan. 18, 2018. Why have I no longer have COZI TV, station. Or have you changed station number?
Silver Problem Solver

The Cozi website says it is channel 1049 on Comcast. It comes from TV station KASY.

http://www.cozitv.com/get-cozi-tv/

Silver Problem Solver

cpupro1 wrote:

I am in Seattle, WA and it disappeared also. We continue to lose channels to watch and I suspect it is the responsiblitly of the station COZI  -  KFFVDT5 (KFFV-DT5) 

Looking at the Wikipedia article for KFFV, they do not carry Cozi.

"Weigel Broadcasting agreed to acquire KFFV and KVOS-TV, along with KAXT-CD and KTLN-TV in San Francisco, in a $23.2 million deal on October 18, 2017.[10] The sale was closed on January 15, 2018, with KFFV and KVOS now under Weigel ownership.[11] Two days later, all networks not owned by Weigel were purged and replaced with Movies! on 44.2 and Heroes & Icons on 44.3; MeTV became KFFV's primary station and relocated to 44.1.[1]"

Frequent Visitor

For Seattle, Wa on the Cozi TV site it shows below:

Providers ForThe Seattle, WA area

Over-the-Air - Channel 44.5 KFFV

When I get home tonight I will see if I can even get KASY. I have seen some channels up that high but don't know. Will post back with results.